Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Road Trip

Guess where?   We're in the 'Bad lands' .  It doesn't seem so bad to me. Maybe I am seeing things with rosy glasses It could be the wet spring: the rivers are high, the fields are green, the lilac is in bloom, the sky is blue, the air temperature is just right. There doesn't seem to be much 'bad' around. The dinosaurs are dead but their bones remain. That's good.  The landscape down in the river valley is dramatic, that's not so bad.  And the Tyrell Museum is a kids dream. I could spend hours describing things, but there is a reason for this road trip: Masters Spinners Level Two residency at Olds College, which just happens to be during Olds Fibre Week! So I will skip the road trip highlights and blog about the course...and fibre. But later. I have an exam to study for first.

No comments:

Post a Comment