Saturday, June 18, 2011

Homework - D-Day is coming

[Photo: Starting with this]
Today is Friday. This means I have only 7, seven, s*e*v*e*n, 7, as in one week, 7 days left, that is seven working days, to complete my homework before heading back to Olds College for Fibre Week to start my level 3 Master Spinners course.  
[Photo: To do]
There are two problems with this.
First, I work. And I am away on Sunday. Away, as in 'away from my spinning wheel'. And I am the steers person for a dragon boat team (i.e. I steer and if I don't turn up 22 paddlers will beat me with their paddles) and we have 3 evening practices in the next week. This means I really only have Saturday and 2 evenings in which to finish my homework! You may well ask what the heck I am doing right now spending time telling you this when I should be doing homework. That, is a good question.


Second, this means I only have 7 days before I get assigned another YEARS worth of homework! And the whole darn thing starts all over again.
[Photo: Done!]

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm, could you pay for the adjoining seat on the plane -- spinning as you fly? ;-)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete