Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog interuptus

[Photo: Memorial in Washington DC]
Apologies for not posting. My Netbook died! Luckily I did do a backup a week before so I don't think I have lost all my newest photos from the Washington DC trip, nor my notes which for the most part were up 'in the cloud' somewhere safe. But I haven't replaced the Netbook yet so I haven't gotten all my files and myself organized.  
I am borrowing a laptop. Well, not exactly borrowing as in I have total use of...but more like I am sharing a borrowed computer. In other words I am limited in using the laptop as the rightful owner has a prior claim to it. In the meantime, I am watching the technology news as over 100 tablets are about to be released to the world. What do you recommend I buy??? In the meantime, I hope to post at least more than I have lately.

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, I recenty bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet after much research. I've been very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valerie, The Galaxy is one of the ones I'm considering. It's good to know others are happy with that decision.

    ReplyDelete